The D-Link DWR-932C 4G mobile router allows users to access the worldwide mobile broadband networks. The DWR-932C mobile router lets you share a fast mobile internet connection with multiple mobile devices and multiple PCs letting you and your friends enjoy the wireless network anytime and anywhere. The 4G LTE mobile router allows you to create a wifi hotspot to share your connection instead of limiting your mobile internet connection to a single device through a USB dongle. The DWR-932C router is small enough to carry in your bag or pocket. The built-in batteries can provide hours of mobile usage. It is also capable of charging the mobile devices when their battery is low.
If you are wondering how to setup D-Link DWR-932C 4G mobile router, then continue reading the following sections of the blog.
Let’s begin by discussing that what are the system requirements to setup D-Link DWR-932?
- Web-based configuration utility:
Computer with- Windows, Macintosh or Linux operating system.
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Chrome.
To setup D-Link DWR-932, you first need to perform some initial setup.
- Make sure that your D-Link DWR-932 router is powered off.
- Remove the cover and slide your SIM card into the cage provided. Close the cover of your router.
- Hold and press the power button on the side of your D-Link router. As the router performs its initialization process, the battery LED will light green.
Let’s proceed to the steps to setup D-Link DWR-932 router.
- To access the web-based configuration utility, open a web browser and enter the IP address which is http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- You will be required to enter the username and password to log in. To continue, click Sign in.
- Once you are logged in, a quick access page will be displayed on the initial homepage for the DWR-932C.
- Connection settings: Configure your connection settings based on your mobile service provider.
- You can change the wifi access name and password as well as security features under wifi status option.
- Admin settings: In this particular section, you can change your username and password for logging in to access your router settings via your web browser.
- Once you made all changes to your settings you can click ‘Apply.’ Next, you will need to reboot your system.
Hence, the D-Link DWR-932C 4G mobile router setup is now completed.
Given below are some of the issues which you might encounter while you setup D-Link DWR-932 router and also you can check how to troubleshoot those issues.
- Why I am not able to connect to the mobile internet service?
Make sure that your SIM card is properly installed and it has 4G/3G data service. Also, ensure that antivirus software is not blocking your connection.
- Why I’m having difficulty using the DWR-932 on my MAC?
If you connect the D-link DWR-932 router to a different USB port other than you used originally, you will be required to reinstall the drivers.
- What to do if someone forgot the SSID or password?
You can only press the power button only once to see the password and SSID on the LCD screen.
If you still face any issue while setting up the D-Link DWR-932C 4G mobile router, you can contact our technical experts at their 24*7 available toll-free numbers or mail them to assist you.