How to setup Epson printer on Windows?
Epson has been responsible of making printing experience easier for small companies and homes in the world around us. With printers that are easy to setup and connect to the home devices, you can yourself find completing the Epson printer setup process to be easier. You can yourself resolve queries like trying to complete Epson connect download process, or when Epson connect cannot find printer. The availability of documents will also allow you to make the required changes whenever you want.
The process can be easily completed by having Epson connect downloaded on the device working on local network where printer is installed. With Epson printer setup complete, you can access the many settings of the printer and even print files remotely; all with the Epson connect login process complete. Apart from the Epson Connect Printer setup steps given below, we can also provide support for issues like Epson connect cannot find printer and queries like ‘How to connect Epson printer to wifi without CD?’; to know more about these, give us a call on our toll-free number.
The steps to complete the Epson Printer setup are:
- The first thing we need to do for Epson wireless printer installation is to disconnect the printer from the network. This is done to ensure that no auto play files start downloading themselves on the PC while the Epson Connect download process is underway.
- Once the printer is disconnected, it’s time to install the software files of the printer on the system itself. To answer the question: How to connect Epson printer to wifi without CD? You can use the link www.epson.com/support. Enter the Model number and download and install the file for Epson printer installation.
- Those who have a CD can install the software using that. Else those who don’t, need to complete the Epson connect download and other drivers download from the official site. The Epson connect download link with other drivers download link are available in the official Epson website.
(Epson Connect: It is a powerful software that lets the user, with a simple Epson connect login, login to the device as well. Thus with Epson connect printer setup process becomes fairly easy.)
- Once you have the software running, which in CDs case runs automatically, begin the setup process.
- The connection setup screen will ask you how to setup the connection. It can be done in two ways: connect wireless Epson printer to computer using the USB connection or connect them wirelessly on the same network.
Wirelessly: Once the Epson connect printer setup process begins, the software will automatically try to install the wireless connection. If it is unsuccessful, you may be required to enter the (SSID) again.
Direct USB: The Direct USB cable needs to be attached from the PC to the printer itself. Once done, it can be setup smoothly.
There are a number of issues that you may face while completing the Epson connect login and Epson printer setup process. If the Epson connect cannot find printer you would need Epson printers troubleshooting steps which are:
- Try connecting with the printer using the correct SSID or network name
- Power cycle the device and begin the Epson connect printer setup process again.
- Printers only connect to a 5GHz frequency band. Make sure that’s the one you’re trying to connect to.
- Firewall could ask for your permissions. Always allow and unblock.
- The password entered during the Epson connect login process should be checked for precision to successfully complete the Epson wireless printer installation.
With the above Epson printers troubleshooting steps your Epson printer setup process will be complete without any notable issues. If you still however observe an issue or have any query regarding Epson connect printer setup, Epson connect login, Epson connect download, Epson connect cannot find printer or even to know ‘how to connect Epson printer to wifi without CD?’ call us at our toll free number provided.
Mobile Printing after Epson wireless printer installation:
There are several ways using which you can wirelessly or remotely print images or documents using your Epson printers. One of these was mentioned above, which was with the Epson connect login process. Once you complete the Epson connect printer setup, you can print documents from anywhere in the house. (Provided you are on the same network as the printer)
- Connecting with iPads, iPhone, iPod or generally any other mobile device is easy. All you need to do is to perform the Epson connect login. Once on the similar network, you can print from anywhere you want to.
- Alternatively, you can also print using the application known as the Epson Print Enabler. This application can be easily downloaded from the Play Store. The next step would be the same to connect both these devices to the similar wireless network.
- Finally, use the Epson connect by completing the Epson connect download process. Similarly Google Cloud Print is another amazing application that can be used for the same. If you still face any issue while trying to complete the Epson wireless printer installation or completing the Epson connect login process, call us on our toll free number provided below.
We have a large team of engineers who are experienced in dealing issues that could be related to:
- Epson connect printer setup
- Epson connect login
- Epson connect download
- Epson connect cannot find printer
- how to connect Epson printer to wifi without CD
- Epson printer setup
- Epson printers troubleshooting
- Connect wireless Epson printer to computer
- Epson wireless printer installation
At the end we at Connect-Wifi.com would like you to commend you on your decision of using the perfect printer as Epson has been providing flawless service to users from across the world. Epson printers are made to go on for long life and ensure a smooth use period. If unfortunately you do find your experience in using the Epson printer to be a little rough, call us and we can work out any quirks of the device that could be bothering you.