HP is a name that commands respect in almost all areas it has laid its foot in. There are unmatchable printing devices which have been described to be the best of the best. No matter the location, HP printer software is lauded for being extremely user friendly, and the 123.HP.com and 123.HP.com/setup page all ensure that the HP printer setup and installation process is as smooth as it can be. Time and again when customers try to look for the resolution for the issues like ‘How do I get my HP printer online?’ and ‘How to switch printer from offline to online?’ wide documentation pages have stood up and come to the rescue.
We know so much about it from the years of experience we’ve had while trying to resolve the above mentioned issues and more. We are contacted to find out why your PC flashes the message ‘HP wireless printer offline’ and a lot others related to that. Thus to simply the HP printer setup and installation process, we are here with the basic HP printer setup and installation steps which cover almost all the major HP printers.
HP printer setup and installation
As mentioned before, the HP printer setup and installation steps are extremely easy and point efficiently towards how the inventors at HP were constantly trying to develop a customer-friendly device. The most effective way to install HP printer is to use a USB cable to complete the installation steps. To ensure this goes smoothly, download the HP drivers for windows 10 which are the most common windows version used today. This is available at the link 123.HP.com. You can also contact us at our toll-free number as we can help you find effective steps to download the appropriate drivers for windows.
Once the installation of drivers is complete, it’s now time to start the HP printer setup and installation steps. This will happen in 2 major steps:
- Before we start the HP printer setup and installation, let’s make sure we have the following pre-requisites cleared. The first is that you need to have the printer turned on and ready to install HP printer.
- You need to have a USB cable that is at least 3 meters in length. Since you want to install HP printer in same in the PC, make sure you have a USB port free on the device itself.
- If you have started this step before installing the HP drivers for windows 10, remove the USB cable. Install the driver and then continue the setup process.
- While installing the printer, ensure that you have no previous printers installed in the PC. If there are, you need to head over and remove these devices from the installed and saved queue one by one. However do this in a HP printer offline state.
- Once all the existing icons have been removed and the HP printer offline state is confirmed, continue to the setup of the device.
HP drivers for windows 10 installation and HP printer setup and install
- As mentioned before, you would be needed to install the HP drivers for windows 10 and then continue the setup process. In a lot of models, this process begins automatically. If this does not happen, you would be needed to install the HP printer software and HP drivers for windows 10 by going to HP.com/setup. If you still can’t locate the HP printer software and HP drivers for windows 10, follow the steps below.
- Go to HP support and customer service page. This page will ask you to enter the correct model number of the HP printer that you have. The HP printer model number is therefore necessary in order to complete the HP printer setup and installation process.
- Once you land on the device identification page, choose printer and choose the appropriate option. It could be a little confusing at times. In that case you can give us a call on our toll-free number and speak to us if you have any doubts regarding the printer installation steps.
- Next you would be needed to choose the correct OS.
- Once you see the correct driver mentioned in the downloads menu, download it as it will download the entire HP printer software and HP drivers for windows 10 package. If there are any changes that are to be made in the download package, you can choose it as per your convenience.
- The Printer installation wizard will now start to install HP printer. Click next and then choose the USB option to continue the setup process.
- Any missing file can be downloaded using the HP.com or the 123.HP.com/setup link.
This will effectively install the printer which is ready to take all your commands for printing. In case you feel like you need to go over any step that you might’ve missed while completing the HP printer setup and installation, give us a call on our toll free number. We are also available 24x7 to resolve any query that you might have. Since HP printers are generally multipurpose printers, you can effectively start with fax, scan or print process, as per your requirements.
Along with the above mentioned steps, we here at the connect-WiFi.com can also resolve issues related to the following few queries and topics. We can do this with the wide range of experience that we’ve gathered over the years we’ve spent working to resolve HP printer issue. Thus our engineers can provide assistance on issues like:
- HP printer offline at any level
- HP drivers for windows 10 are not being downloaded
- install HP printer on any PC or laptop
- HP printer setup steps
- HP printer software installation
- HP printer setup and installation process without using CD
- Questions like ‘How do I get into my HP printer online?’
- Questions like ‘How to switch printer from offline to online?’
Call us on our toll free number to find resolution for any of the above mentioned topics or issues.