TP-Link routers have time and again proved with their simplicity that the need of TP-Link router setup manual is as secondary as it can get. The fact that the setup process is as easy as it can get allows TP-Link routers to top the charts of best Wi-Fi routers of our time. The TP-Link Wi-Fi routers have been around since internet was in its awkward 90s phase where its popularity was still questionable. Since more than 2 decades, TP-link continually kept integrating technology and introducing new products into the market which revolutionized the networking industry.
With a simple TP-Link Wi-Fi router login routers people saw TP-Link pave way to the future by treading first into areas which weren’t mapped by anyone at all. This allowed them to make routers which existed in all range and types; from gaming to cost-effective network management and streaming services, the TP-Link devices allowed their customers to do it all. Once you complete the TP-Link Wi-Fi setup in your home, you will immediately see the difference. The extremely wide range of the routers along with smart traffic prioritization makes it one of the fastest wireless routers. Giga-level speeds will let the gamers enjoy lag-free gaming experience.
The fairly easy setup process adds to the simplicity of these devices. You can do this by a couple of methods and the simplest being by using the TP-Link router configuration IP.
Next we would be needed to make a few connections to start the TP-Link Wi-Fi setup process. To do that:
- Connect any antennas that were provided with the router.
- Disconnect and remove the battery of the modem if there are any.
- We would then need to connect the Internet or the WAN port of your router to the LAN port of the modem and then turn on the Modem.
- Connect the power adapter of the router and switch it on.
- Verify the blinking LEDs as of the correct configuration.
The further setup steps can be completed via a wired or a wireless connection according to your convenience.
For Wired Connection: Use an Ethernet cable and connect it to the LAN port of the router and connect the other end in the Laptop or PC which you are using to connect providing the answer to the question, “How to configure TP-Link wireless router with cable internet?”
For Wireless Connection: You can locate the SSID and passkey printed on a label on the bottom of the router. You can then go to the Wi-Fi settings of the device you’re connecting to the wireless router.
With the device connected to the Wireless router, we can now move on to the TP-Link router login process.
The TP-Link router configuration IP or the web address will take you to the web-based router login page where you can tweak the settings according to your needs. To find this IP and to set up the device using the Quick setup wizard:
- First things first, you need to set the TCP/IP settings in ‘obtain an IP address’ to be obtained automatically. Running the command prompt and typing ‘ipconfig’ will give you the TP-Link router configuration IP which given in the ‘Gateway’ address.
- Alternatively, you can also go to http://tplinkWi-Fi.net which will then take you to create a secure login password page which is essentially the TP-Link router setup password.
- Once the page opens for the first time, the Quick Setup Wizard will start automatically.
- The QSW will take you through the setup process with one by one asking you to choose the correct options like the type of internet connection you have, the SSID and the passkey you want to set, the security type and once you have selected the right option for all of it, the setup for your device is now complete.
How to configure TP-Link wireless router with cable internet
TP-Link router setup manual
TP-Link router configuration IP
TP-Link router setup password
TP-Link router setup download
How to connect TP-Link router to modem
TP-Link Wi-Fi router
TP-Link Wi-Fi router login